Talley Student Union is the hub of student life on campus. The facility features a grand ballroom that can accommodate up to 1,200 guests; a wide variety of dining, lounge and meeting venues; recreational areas; student organization and government offices, a 2-level flagship NC State Store location; a great lawn; and advanced technology.
Named after former vice-chancellor of student affairs Banks C. Talley. Talley was instrumental in merging NC States agricultural and engineering history with the arts.
- Fri (7/23): 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sat (7/24): 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sun (7/25): 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Mon (7/26): 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Tue (7/27): 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Wed (7/28): 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Thu (7/29): 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Talley Student Union is situated near the bus stops at:
- Morrill Dr at Cates Ave
- Morrill Dr at Carmichael Gym
- Reynolds Coliseum
- Dunn Ave at Jeter Dr (Coliseum Parking Deck)
Visitor parking is available at the Coliseum Parking Deck.
Talley Student Union and Witherspoon Student Centers are both fully accessible buildings
Transportation provides accessible parking permits and accessible bus transportation. Wolfpack Pickup helps people with mobile impairments get around campus. For further accessibility options in Talley and Witherspoon here reference contact list.
Talley Floor Plans
For assistance finding your destination:
- Visit the Information Desk in the main lobby of Talley Student Union
- Call 919-515-3138
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Talley Student Union