Talley Student Union is the hub of student life on campus. The facility features a grand ballroom that can accommodate up to 1,200 guests; a wide variety of dining, lounge and meeting venues; recreational areas; student organization and government offices, a 2-level flagship NC State Store location; a great lawn; and advanced technology.
Named after former vice-chancellor of student affairs Banks C. Talley. Talley was instrumental in merging NC States agricultural and engineering history with the arts.
- Fri (7/10): 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sat (7/11): Closed
- Sun (7/12): Closed
- Mon (7/13): 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tue (7/14): 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wed (7/15): 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thu (7/16): 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Talley Student Union is situated near the bus stops at:
- Morrill Dr at Cates Ave
- Morrill Dr at Carmichael Gym
- Reynolds Coliseum
- Dunn Ave at Jeter Dr (Coliseum Parking Deck)
Visitor parking is available at the Coliseum Parking Deck.
Talley Floor Plans
For assistance finding your destination:
- Visit the Information Desk in the main lobby of Talley Student Union
- Call 919-515-3138
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Talley Student Union